Posted on January 02, 2013
Happy New Year to all of you!
Now, I normally don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions, for two reasons:
1. I never remember what they are
2. I don’t want to set myself up for failure.
However…this year I am sharing…
Terry’s Top 10 New Years Resolutions
- I will put away clean laundry instead of using laundry baskets as drawers. You too?
- I will cook more than once a week. But only if I have time, the ingredients at hand, and family members willing to eat something besides spaghetti with butter.
- I will read the manual. Promise. Wait, where did I put the manual?
- I will not let my mind wander when talking on the phone. Example: I can wash those windows in the spring, pick up the dog toys later, order that book tomorrow, buy new socks next time I’m at the store, etc etc. You get the picture. Oh, what did you say again?
- I will read the expiration dates on cans and spices. That doesn’t mean I’ll actually throw them away, though.
- I will throw away my 1995-2012 calendars. Yes, I still have them. In the back of the closet somewhere.
- I will throw out all the shoes that I’ve kept “for gardening, basement cleaning, etc.” since in reality, you only need one pair for messy jobs. Wait, I don’t even garden anymore.
- I will stop procrastinating today and start exercising. Tomorrow. No, Monday. Maybe Saturday?
- I will throw out all the orphan socks sitting on top of the dresser. Or use them for cleaning. Or maybe not.
- I will start deleting old emails, but how long will it take to get through 67,056?
How about you? Share your ADD Resolutions below in the comment section. In the meantime, if you’d like to get a head start on working on your list, come join Coach Becca and me at the ADD Action Team, where we get into action and out of our chairs. We have fun, too!
Check it out HERE