Here’s my list of what I’m exploring this week.
What I Wrote
Read my article, Stop Obsessing! 6 Strategies for Taming the Worry Wart and Rumination– on Medium.com.
It’s important to recognize what is normal obsessing in the context of having ADHD- the whole “getting stuck” scenario- VS a comorbid condition seen with ADHD that might be a more serious form of obsessing/ruminating, such as in anxiety or depression.
Read more here.
What I’m Watching
The Decoding Behavior Summit
Did you miss it live?
If you have kids with ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, or other neurodiversity, and need parenting tips from the experts, you can watch (and own) all 27 sessions (and more).
Check it out here.
What I Learned About Organizing a Closet
Learn how to:
- Keep things visible and accessible
- Take advantage of “found storage”
- …and much more
What I’m Excited About
I get a lot of emails and guess what the #1 question I get is:
Where can I find a professional in my area who can help me?
I’ve researched the handful of ADHD directories online and decided that I’m going to develop the best one, ever. One that is user friendly. One that doesn’t frustrate you or make your eyes hurt. One that is comprehensive, where you can find therapists, doctors, coaches, educators, clinics, etc. One that is up to date, and much more.
We’re almost ready to launch, but if you are a professional or have a service or product and would like to be first in line or want to know more it, email me at email@example.com.
Favorite Instagram Meme
Hey, follow me on Instagram for memes and quotes and random “Terry Thoughts.”
Makes 1 dozen
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 jar (24 ounces) garden-style pasta sauce
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and 1-1/4 cups Italian cheese blend.
- Generously grease 12 muffin cups with oil; line each with a wonton wrapper. Fill each with 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture and 1-1/2 tablespoons pasta sauce. Top each with a second wrapper, rotating corners and pressing down centers. Repeat ricotta and sauce layers. Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 20-25 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Want to Organize your Shoes? I do!
My next purchase to get my closet in order is going to be a Stackable Shoes Rack Storage.
Probably THIS ONE.
Want to Hang Out with Me *and* Get Affordable Coaching?
Then join The Queens of Distraction!
Work with me throughout the week to get things done. We roll up our sleeves and attack the piles, the projects, the basement- whatever is on your “to-do” list that’s been staring at you for the last 10 years. Bonus: you’ll get to meet THE kindest, most supportive women with ADHD on the planet.
Learn more and sign up here.
When you Need Help, I’m Here
Talk to me- I understand. I get it. I have ADHD, too. And I can help.
I have a few slots open for online consultations via Zoom. These have become super popular, so if you’re looking to work with me one-on-one, grab an appointment. We meet live on Zoom (or you can request email consultations instead).
Learn more and sign up here.
Where to find Terry Matlen:
Wait: Like this article? Please leave your thoughts, resources, hacks, etc. in the comment section below.
Want to be alerted when a new blog post is published? Sign up for my newsletter!
* Disclosure: If you buy any products above via my affiliate links, I may get enough money to buy a few candy bars and popcorn (but not enough to feed my new HUGE puppy)!