There have been some excellent articles published recently that I’d like to share with you today, plus a surprise or two. Keep reading.
1. PsychCentral.com often interviews me for their ADD related pieces. Check out this new article, “Adult ADHD: 5 Tips for Managing Technology So It Doesn’t Manage You”, by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S. If you’re looking for apps to help tame your ADHD, you’ll find em’ in this article. Read it HERE.
2. ‘I Thought I Was Stupid’: The Hidden Struggle for Women with ADHD, by Maria Yagoda is extremely interesting. Maria attended Sari Solden’s and Dr. Michelle Frank’s recent ADHD Women’s Fest that was held near Ann Arbor, Michigan. What I like is how vulnerable she allowed herself to be, sharing some very personal feelings she’s had about her own life with ADHD. Read it HERE.
** For those of you in the Ann Arbor area, Sari and Michelle are offering a 2nd event- a 3 – hour workshop- on August 6. It’sa chance to reconnect, rebuild and reflect on experiences shared by women with ADHD. Renew your commitment to living well and empowered with ADHD in a comfortable, intimate setting. This is a small, intimate event with very limited space, so register today HERE.
And before I lose your attention– keep your eyes open for a big announcement from me. I’m launching a brand new service….well…actually, I’m re-launching a new and improved program called ADD SOS. Here are some secret tidbits to keep you waiting with baited breath for the details:
- They will be impulsive, er…spontaneous one of a kind, one- hour sessions. You’ll not always know when they will pop up (sort of like Pokémon Go). So watch for emails and messages from me (best to like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ADDconsults )
- They will be fun!
- You will get things DONE- with ME. (Hint: Sick of your cluttered purse?)
- Best of all, they will be so affordable, you will laugh in my face.
To get updates on what is new and exciting at ADDconsults, join my newsletter and receive a free eBook on Tips for Women with ADHD. Sign up HERE.