Happy New Year to all of you! Now, I normally don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions, for two reasons:
1. I never remember what they are
2. I don’t want to set myself up for failure.
However…this year I am sharing…
Terry’s Top 10 New Years Resolutions
1. I will return phone calls within 24 hours, not 24 days.
2. I will spend less time on Facebook, which really is like crack cocaine for those of us with ADD. Wait, first I need to make sure I didn’t miss anyone’s birthday.
3. I will play less Candy Crush Saga. Oh, what’s this Candy Crush Soda game all about?
4. I will cook more than I carry out. (you don’t see my fingers crossed, do you?)
5. I will remember to take out the laundry from the washer and put it in the dryer.
6. I will TRY and remember to take out laundry from the dryer to laundry baskets.
7. I will purge my closets of clothes that are more than 10 years old. But what about the 20 year old stuff?
8. I will file away those two piles of papers I’m staring at right this minute. I am not even going to mention the other 4 piles next to those. That’s for my next year’s resolution.
9. I will clear out old food from the fridge every other day. If I remember.
10. Thank goodness for resolution lists like this- I just realized I have forms to fill out and send that were due last week.
How about you? Share your ADD Resolutions in the comment section, below. In the meantime, if you’d like to get a head start working on your list, come join me and other women with ADHD at The Queens of Distraction, where we get into action and out of our chairs. We have fun, too! Check it out HERE NOW- I’m offering a New Year’s discount only through January 6.