The ADHD Women’s Palooza is baaaaackand it’s starting this Monday, Feb. 25 and running the entire week.Stop right now and sign up HERE!
My colleague and co-founder of the Palooza, Linda Roggli, is taking on the Palooza solo this year with this ground-breaking online event, and you are invited! The top ADHD Experts are here to share their knowledge with you:
Dr. Ned Hallowell, Sari Solden, Dr. Thomas E. Brown, Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, Jessica McCabe and many more…including me! I’ll be presenting on:
Why Is My ADHD Getting Worse As I Get Older?
… on Wednesday, Feb. 27 at 5pm EST.
A few of the topics covered this year:
- Adjusting to Your ADHD Diagnosis – Mourn the Past, Create the Future
- How Brain Function Becomes The New Diagnostic Criteria- Radical Approach to Treating ADHD Women
- Understanding and Clearing Energetic Blocks in Women with ADHD
- Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria — Are You Really Too Sensitive??
- ADHD Dysgraphia – My Handwriting Sucks!
- Identifying Workflows In Your Digital Life
- Executive Function in the Home: What to Do When the Whole Family Is Struggling
- Intimacy for ADHD Women
- …and much more!
It will be an extraordinary weekof insight and answers exclusively for women with ADHD, presented by 31 ADHD Legends and Luminaries.
Find out more and SIGN UP HERE! (it’s free to attend)!
Or simply go to https://bit.ly/2E198OP.